How To Touch A Life
You can get involved by raising money to sponsor a child’s wish through your own fundraising activities or a donation from a Company or Organization. Contributions may be gifts in the form of merchandise or money. Since we never stop granting wishes, your contributions are important all through the year. You can also choose to give of your valuable time, by becoming a volunteer or a friend, of the Foundation.
Who Is Eligible?
A child diagnosed with a life threatening medical illness by a medical professional, and is between the ages of two (2) and sixteen (16) years at the time of referral, is eligible to participate in our Wish Granting Program.
In addition, the child cannot have received a wish from another Wish granting Organization.
Who Can Refer A Child?
A child can be referred by:
- A medical professional treating the child, such as a Doctor, Nurse, Therapist or Social Worker.
- The child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) OR
- The potential wish child.
What Can A Child Wish For?
When the wish team visits a child, a simple question is asked: “If you could have one wish, what would it be?”
The wishes are divided into four categories:
- I wish to go…..to Canada, England, Disney World, on a cruise, Harrison’s Cave, to see snow for the first time, attend a sporting event or a concert.
- I wish to be…..a fireman, a police officer, a doctor, a teacher or a model.
- I wish to have…..a laptop computer, a bicycle, a play station,
- I wish to meet…..my favorite athlete, cricketer, musician, politician.
Volunteers and Students of The Helping Hands of Wills Primary School Granting Aiden's Wish - I Wish To Have A Lamborghini Toy Car.
Child Referral Form
Precious Touch Foundation Inc. will accept wish referrals from the following referral sources:
- The potential wish child
- The child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
- A medical professional treating the child, such as a Doctor, Nurse, Therapist or Social Worker
In the event that the child is unable to have his or her wish for medical reasons, the wish will be taken to the child or Precious Touch Foundation Inc. will be happy to have the wish delayed until it is medically convenient for the child. However, the wish will not go beyond the child’s 18th birth date.
Please click on the link below to view and download the Child Referral Form, which also contains the Parental and Medical Consent forms.
Upon completion send the completed form by email to email@example.com or via postal mail to: