The Barbados Defence Force has commenced its annual Boot Camp series: Force Fit ! continuing until Thursday 8th August 2019.
The Boot Camp series in partnership with the Barbados Moves initiative, assists participants in developing a healthier lifestyle, while preparing them for the BDFs annual Have A Heart Charity Walk & Run.
The main objective of the charity event is to raise funds in aid of the Precious Touch Foundation, a registered charity that grants wishes to terminally ill children between the ages of 2 and 16.
To register for the events visit:
Ms Harriet Clarke at 536 2912 / 8363160 or Captain Michael Jules at 536 2590 / 836 3162
Boot Camp Series:
- Mondays and Thursday from 5.30 – 7PM
- $15 per session
- $25 per week (2 sessions)
- $100 x 4 weeks
- $475 x 19 weeks
- $490 x 19 weeks + walk/run
Have A Heart Walk / Run
- Route: HMBS PELICAN Barbados Coast Guard to St Ann’s Fort the Garrison St Michael.
- Time/Date: Saturday 10th August 2019 at 6AM
- $20 per person
- 15 per person (groups 10+)
- $25 morning of event
- Post event Health and Corporate Fair & Prizes